Aerated concrete Block G4/550 600x200x150mm
Aerated concrete block 150 mm thickness
Aerated concrete blocks with a thickness of 150 mm are known for their excellent thermal and acoustic insulating properties. This sustainable building material makes building easy and fast at your fingertips. Aerated concrete blocks are versatile and applicable in new construction, renovation, repair jobs, and additions and renovations. With us you can even purchase these blocks individually, so you always have exactly enough for your job without unnecessary blocks.
With 150 mm aerated concrete blocks you can quickly and easily install partition walls. The insulating and sound-absorbing properties make this building material ideal for creating extra bedrooms or installing other partitions.
- Manufacturer: H+H
- Quality: G4/550 - PP4-0.55 - C4/550
- Compressive strength: 5.16 N/mm
- Weight class: 525 kg/m3 (±25kg)
- Thermal conductivity: 0.131 λ(W/mk)
- Width: 150mm
- Height: 200mm
- Length: 600mm
- Consumption of blocks per m2: 8.33 pieces
- Number of pieces per pallet: 80 pieces
- Number of m2 per pallet: 9.60 m2
- Number of m3 per pallet: 1,440 m3
- Consumption of glue per m2: 3.60 kg
- Kg per pallet: 1066 kg
- Version: Tongue and groove
- Certificate: KOMO
- EAN Number: 4015830017155
- Very high insulation value.
- Aerated concrete is not flammable; no toxic substances are released in the event of fire.
- Better sound insulation than with traditional construction types.
- Easy and safe to process.
- With the large light blocks you can quickly build a large surface.
- Aerated concrete has a flat end result and is therefore easy to finish.
- Does not absorb water, so moisture and mold do not stand a chance, and ensures a healthy indoor climate.
- Interior walls
- (Fire-resistant) partition walls
- Bath and shower conversion
- Pipe ducts
- Floor elevations
- Wet areas
Did you know that we also have a sawing service?
Do you need a 150 mm aerated concrete block in a different size? No problem, we offer an affordable sawing service . The advantages of our sawing service are:
- Clean work because there is no waste.
- A healthier working environment because there is no dust development.
- Work faster because the blocks are already custom-made.
- All dimensions are possible.
Kimlayer Mortar for Aerated ConcreteKimlayer mortar is used to quickly and easily lay the first aerated concrete block on the floor straight and level. The Kim mortar is ready to use, all you have to do is add water. This mortar can be used for aerated concrete, but also for sand-lime brick, for example. Click here for bilge layer mortar Consumption of bilge layer mortar per m1