Aerated concrete Lintel 1250x125x100mm
Aerated concrete lintel 100mm
Aerated concrete lintels with a thickness of 100mm and a length of 1250mm are often used for openings above windows or doors, these are also called spans. This lintel with a thickness of 100mm is suitable for placement above a window or door opening and serves as a filler. These lintels may not be used as load-bearing. The lintels may therefore not be loaded by floors or beams. The maximum daylight size of this lintel is 1000mm. This means that the total door or window opening may be a maximum of 1000mm, smaller is of course also possible. It is always important that lintels are laid correctly and that the placement is carefully taken into account so that a sturdy construction is created.
Aerated concrete lintel 100mm - Prevent energy loss due to cold bridges
By using aerated concrete lintels you benefit from many advantages. Aerated concrete is a sustainable building material with a high insulation value. By carrying out the entire construction in aerated concrete, you make maximum use of all the advantages of building with aerated concrete. For example, aerated concrete does not shrink or expand, which prevents cracks and therefore cold bridges. Thermal bridges often arise in places in a structure where the thermal insulation does not extend, such as roofs, walls or floors. As a result, energy is unnecessarily lost, and we speak of a cold bridge.
Advantages of the Gas Concrete Lintel:
- No cold bridges: The lintel prevents cold bridges and contributes to good thermal insulation.
- Fast turnaround time: The lintel can be installed immediately, which ensures efficient construction.
- No expansion differences: There are no expansion differences between the lintel and the wall, which prevents cracking.
- Customization service: Different length, width and height sizes are possible. You can inquire about customization options.
Applications of the aerated concrete lintel:
- Internal walls: For creating internal partitions.
- Partitions: Used as support above door and window openings.
Niches: For creating niches in walls.
- Chimney conversion: Used in the construction of chimney conversion structures.
- Underlay: Can be used as a support structure.
Specifications aerated concrete lintel 125cm:
- Manufacturer: H+H
- Quality: G4/600 – PP4-0.60 – C4/600
- Width: 100mm
- Height: 125mm
- Length: 1250mm
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 1250x125x100mm or 125×12.5x10cm
- Can this lintel be used as load-bearing: No
- EAN no: 4015830031236
Zeer behulpzame medewerker, we kregen zelfs folie mee om de achterbank mee af te dekken. Lateien paste goed in de auto. Kreeg ook nog eens korting!