Aerated concrete Felling block G4 600x200x100mm
Beveling blocks Aerated concrete G4 600x200x100mm - Difference between lime sand brick and aerated concrete Beveling blocks:
Bevelling blocks with good insulation, light in weight and easy to process, fireproof and not sensitive to moisture and mold, it is all possible with our aerated concrete bevelling blocks! Aerated concrete is known for its excellent thermal and sound insulation. Bevelling blocks are often offered in sand-lime brick. Lime sandstone has a high compressive strength, which ensures a high load-bearing capacity. The disadvantage of this is that sand-lime bricks are relatively heavy blocks; a bevelled block made of sand-lime brick, measuring 435x198x100mm, weighs about 14 kg each. Our beveled blocks 600x200x100mm are longer and weigh a lot less, namely about 8.88 kg each. This reduces the load on underlying structures and floors, and building with aerated concrete is less labor intensive. Aerated concrete Bevel blocks 100mm can be ordered individually from us, so you always have exactly enough blocks for your project!
Beveled edge blocks - Beveled blocks with a beveled edge
Bevel blocks are building blocks that have a bevel on the vertical and horizontal sides. Because of this, beveled blocks are also known as beveled edge blocks . When the blocks are glued, a beautiful V-groove is created. It is possible to order the sheet edge blocks both single and double sided . By this we mean whether the blocks should have a bevel on one side or on both sides of the walls. These blocks are often used in business premises, industry, garages, office buildings or other spaces in which the walls will not be finished with, for example, plasterwork. Because the V-groove gives the walls a beautiful, finished appearance, the walls are ready after gluing. They can be painted if desired.
Advantages of Aerated Concrete Beveling Blocks
Aerated concrete bevel blocks 100mm:
- Application: Suitable as a partition wall in business spaces, offices, or in homes such as the living room or bedroom.
- Shape: The beveled block has diagonally milled sides at an angle of 45°, resulting in a V-groove between each connection of blocks, both horizontally and vertically.
- Finish: Due to the double-sided bevel, the wall has a beautiful appearance on both sides and no longer needs to be plastered.
- Dimensions: G4/550 quality with dimensions 600x200x100mm.
- Compressive strength: 5.16 N/mm.
- Weight: Approx. 8.88 kg per piece, 1066 kg per pallet
- Width: 100 mm, Height: 200 mm, Length: 600 mm.
- Consumption per m2: Approximately 8.33 pieces.
- Number of pieces per pallet: 120 pieces.
- Number of m2 per pallet: 14.40 m2.
- Glue consumption per m2: Approximately 2.40 kg.
Finishing Bevel Edge Blocks:
- Painting: These blocks only need to be painted, if desired, making them very suitable for applications in office buildings, industry and garages.