Aerated concrete blocks G2 365mm R-value 4.62
The Efficient block from HplusH makes insulated construction with aerated concrete possible, where the wall is built and insulated in one go. Aerated concrete blocks do not suffer from shrinkage or expansion, which prevents gaps or seams from developing and maintains the high insulation value.
New construction: With the Efficient block you can build airtight, which results in energy savings and prevents condensation in the construction. Airtight construction contributes to a better and healthier living environment, a lower energy bill and a better energy label for the home. The Efficient block from HplusH has an impressive R-value of 4.62 m² K/W on a wall thickness of only 365 mm. This high insulation value is achieved by the presence of a large number of closed air cells. The compact size and low weight of the insulation blocks make construction quick and easy. Insulating and installing a wall in one operation saves time and costs.
Comfort: Aerated concrete is an accumulating product, which means that it can store heat and cold and release them back to the environment. In addition, it ensures good moisture management and a breathable indoor climate, because aerated concrete is vapor-open and vapor-diffusion open. In addition, aerated concrete is fireproof. These properties contribute to a safe, comfortable and constant indoor climate.
- Manufacturer: HplusH
- Dimensions: 625x250x365mm (LxHxD)
- Insulation value: R-value m² K/W 4.62
- Quality aerated concrete: G2/350 - PP3-0.35 - C2/350
- Blocks per pallet: 24 pieces
- Certificate: KOMO
- EAN: 4015830039324
- Very high insulation value.
- Vapor-open / vapor-diffusion-open.
- Better sound insulation than traditional building forms.
- Easy and safe to process.
- Build quickly with the large light blocks.
- Aerated concrete has a flat end result and is therefore easy to finish.
- Aerated concrete does not absorb water, so moisture and mold do not stand a chance and it ensures a healthy indoor climate.
- Exterior facade.
- Load-bearing walls.
- House dividing walls.
- Business space.