Insulation blocks 170mm R-value 3.16 (per m2)
With our 170 mm insulation blocks , with an R-value of 3.16 per square meter, you can renovate or renovate efficiently. When renovating or converting an old house or business premises, it is important that the construction work is carried out quickly and easily to avoid unnecessary costs and long-term inconvenience. In addition, renovation or conversion projects must meet specific requirements in the field of fire safety and energy performance.
Installing a wall in the traditional way can be cumbersome and take a lot of time. With the Celbet insulation blocks you insulate and build the retaining wall in one go, since the insulation has already been applied to the aerated concrete block. This saves both time and money. Celbet Insulation blocks are made of aerated concrete and rock wool, sustainable and fully recyclable materials. Both materials have good fire-resistant properties, which makes them suitable as a fire barrier in the event of a spreading fire.
Aerated concrete and rock wool both have accumulating properties, which means that they can store heat and cold and release them back into the environment. They also contribute to good moisture management and a breathable indoor climate because they are vapor-open and vapor-diffusion-open. These properties ensure a constant indoor climate that is comfortable and energy-saving.
When installing the wall with insulation blocks, it is important to leave an opening or air space of approximately 1 to 2 centimeters between the wall and the existing wall. Start with the first layer, the bilge layer, which is laid in the mortar. Make sure this layer is level. Continue with the second and subsequent layers, which are placed in the aerated concrete adhesive. Anchor the retaining wall to the existing wall for stability and use elastic polyurethane foam to seal all seams and connections so that the wall is airtight.
- Insulation value: R-value m2 K/W 3.16
- Insulation thickness: 100 mm
- Thickness of aerated concrete: 70 mm
- Insulating material: Mineral wool, rock wool
- Quality aerated concrete: G4/550 - PP4-0.55 - C4/550
- Rock wool fire class: Euro fire class A1
- Fire class aerated concrete: Euro Fire Class A1
- Consumption of blocks per m2: 8.33 pieces
- Number of pieces per pallet: 72 pieces
- Number of m2 per pallet: 8.64 m2
- Consumption of glue per m2: 4.5 kg
- Execution: Smooth
- Weight per pallet: 575 kg
- Very high insulation value
- Vapor permeable / vapor diffusion permeable
- Better sound insulation than with traditional construction types
- Easy and safe to process
- Build quickly with the large light blocks
- Aerated concrete has a flat end result and is easy to finish
- Aerated concrete does not absorb water, so moisture and mold do not stand a chance. It therefore ensures a healthy indoor climate.
- Cavity wall without insulation
- Stone wall without cavity
- House dividing walls
- (Fire-resistant) partition walls
- Damp areas