Frame anchor 75x125 (Heavy)
Frame anchor for large and heavy frames in aerated concrete walls
A frame anchor, also known as a corner anchor, is used to securely fasten large and heavy door or window frames in an aerated concrete wall. Here are the specifications of the frame anchor:
- Type: Heavy
- Length: 75/125mm
- Width: 30mm
- Thickness: 2mm
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Place the first frame anchor on the first layer of aerated concrete blocks after the frame has been placed.
- Install 3 more frame anchors per side, for a total of 4 anchors per frame style.
- Attach the frame anchor to the frame with a chipboard screw and to the aerated concrete block with a nail.
- Because these anchors are of a heavier quality and therefore thicker, a recess must be made in the aerated concrete block to be able to process them.
- Drill out the recess with, for example, a chisel up to the width of the anchor.
The heavier quality and thickness of these anchors make them suitable for large and heavy window frames, allowing for a firm attachment.