Rubber hammer 750gr
Application of Rubber Hammer 750 grams when installing aerated concrete wall
If you want to install an aerated concrete wall, various tools and accessories are needed for a quality finish. After you have laid the bilge layer and applied the adhesive layer with an adhesive trowel, it is time to stack the aerated concrete adhesive blocks. This is where the rubber mallet comes in handy to tap the blocks into the glue and set them firmly in place. This is essential for a beautiful end result and durable finish.
Advantages of the Rubber Hammer:
- No Marks: The rubber mallet leaves no marks on the aerated concrete blocks, keeping the surface clean and undamaged.
- No Discoloration: This hammer does not cause any discoloration of the surfaces, which is important for an aesthetically pleasing finish.
- Multifunctional Use: In addition to aerated concrete materials, the rubber hammer is also suitable for other applications, such as paving work when constructing a patio or driveway.
- Make sure the blocks are placed evenly and firmly in the adhesive for a stable wall.
- Read the product descriptions for instructions on the proper use of the rubber mallet and other necessary tools.
For more information and the full range of tools and accessories, please refer to our product page.