Clamping sleeve 6x60 mm
Clamping sleeve 6x60 mm - Easy Assembly for Quick Fixing
The clamping sleeve, made of spring steel with a corrosion-resistant coating, offers a simple and quick solution for the installation of spring anchors, adhesive coupling strips and expansion anchors in walls of aerated concrete, sand-lime brick or solid masonry.
- Easy Installation: The collet is designed for effortless installation, without the need for plugs or a screwdriver.
- No Drilling Hole Required in Aerated Concrete: No drilling hole is required in aerated concrete walls. You can attach the collet directly and quickly.
- Drill hole in sand-lime brick or solid masonry: When using in sand-lime brick or solid masonry, first drill a hole of 6 mm. The collet can then be driven into the drilled hole with a hammer.
- Suitable for Lighter Fastenings: The collets are designed for lighter fastenings and are not intended for heavy loads.
- Length: 60mm
- Diameter: 6mm
- Material: Galvanized steel
Tip: Also view other relevant information that may be interesting for your project.
Do you have any questions or would you like more information about our range? Please feel free to contact us. We are ready to assist you with your fastening challenges.